Photographer/Videographer – Atlanta
The QUIKRETE® Companies, the leading producer of packaged concrete and related products, is
seeking a Photographer/Videographer for our corporate
office in Atlanta.
The candidate must have experience with the duties of this position, as outlined below. This person will possess
ability to communicate across departments, including staff of the marketing, sales, public relations, and
teams. The candidate must also be a self-starter, as well as work well within a team environment. The position
to the QUIKRETE Companies' Corporate Photographer.
- Determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs by consulting with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Determine desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects and additional props (as
equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects
- Take pictures of packaging, commercial and home improvement projects, individuals, events, operational
small groups, either in studio or on location.
- Select and assemble equipment and required background properties, according to subjects, materials, and
- Use video or digital still cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and
Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, depth of
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and
- Create artificial light, using strobe, LED’s and reflectors.
- Employ a variety of specialized photographic materials and techniques, including video cameras, 360
photography, tabletop photography, time-lapse cameras and drones.
- Download photographs and video for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Enhance, retouch, and resize photographs using photo editing software.
- Edit video and sound using software
- Pull and traffic photography, as requested (both internally and externally).
- Assist in the maintenance of the digital library for all company photography.
- Gather images for digital library from other corporate locations.
- Keep track of critical deadlines, while adhering to department work-flow policies, and react quickly to
- Complete other related duties, as assigned
EXPERIENCE: Previous work-related skill, knowledge and experience is required for this position.
- Must have received an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, at minimum.
- Must have at least 3 years photography experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Must have own photography equipment.
- Must have a drone license or be a certified drone photographer.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate through written and verbal channels.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean record.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Capture One and other applicable video and photo editing software.
- 40-50% overnight travel.
QUIKRETE® offers a competitive salary, covers shoot-related expenses and offers additional
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org